A general rule of thumb is the more information you can provide in your campaign details the more proposals you will receive and those proposals will be a better fit for your brand.
Your campaign title should be short and informative. Unless your brand name is fairly well known, you should not include it in the title. Instead use this space to explain what your product is or what you are looking for.
You also may want to use this space to call out specifics for your campaign such as "Female Influencers Only" or "US Influencers Only".
Be sure to include the following:
- A link to your website -- Creators are going to want to learn more about your brand so make it easy for them to find you.
- Any Subscriber Minimums (if applicable) -- We suggest you leave an open mind to working with Creators of all sizes but if you have a minimum size Creator you need for your campaign make sure to state it clearly in your campaign details.
- The WHY! Make sure to sell your company as well. The better you sell the reason why your company is awesome and why Creators should want to work with you the more proposals you will receive. Don't sell yourself short.
- Location specifics -- If your company can only ship products to certain states or countries please make sure to list that.
- Format your post! Remember Creators are busy too, so the easier you make it for them to read your campaign details the better.
This is the link to the individual product or brand you want the influencer to promote. After hiring an influencer we will automatically change this into a tracking link so that you can easily track clicks from each influencer you hire.
This is the range you are looking to spend per piece of content created. The higher the budget, typically the larger size influencer will send you proposals. This is a suggested budget, influencers are allowed to bid above or below this price.
This is the last date that you are accepting proposals from influencers on. Influencers will send you a proposed due date for when they can complete their content. It is up to you to establish a mutually agreeable date for content to be delivered with the influencer.
The more specific you can be in your campaign details, the better for both you and the Creator. No one wants to waste time looking through proposals that are not applicable and Creators don't want to waste time writing for proposals their not eligible for so make sure to get those details out in the open.