Each campaign submitted on FameBit is reviewed for approval by our Approval Team to make sure it meets guidelines for safety and quality before being available in our marketplace.
Here’s a list of the types of campaigns that are usually flagged or declined. Please make sure that your brand or product does not fall under one of these categories.
CAMPAIGNS THAT ARE NEVER ALLOWED
- Adult or explicit content
- Cannabis related products or services
- Alcohol or Tobacco related products
- Promotion of Competing Platforms
- Grow Your Social media following promotions
- Promotion of your own social media channels. (We have an awesome collaboration tool for that!)
- Political Products / Services
- Replica, fake, counterfeit or "dupe" products
- You must be a representative of the brand or have permission from the brand to sell their products in order to post a campaign.
- Gambling, casino or sportsbooks
- Weapons or replica weapons
- Any services, products or apps that offer a cash prize for using that service.
REVIEWED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
- Web services including marketing tools, investments, finances, etc.
- Supplements and other related drugs/pills
- Kickstarter and IndieGoGo Campaigns
- Products should be available for purchase or download at the time your campaign is posted to FameBit.
- Campaigns promoting social media pages, not companies or products.
If you are a brand based out of one of the following countries we unfortunately can not approve your account or campaign.
- North Korea
This list in not comprehensive and is constantly evolving. If you’ve posted a campaign and you feel that the decline was a mistake, or have any question please feel free to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org or click the message bubble on the lower right.