Each campaign submitted on FameBit is reviewed for approval by our Approval Team to make sure it meets guidelines for safety and quality before being available in our marketplace.
Here’s a list of the types of campaigns that are usually flagged or declined. Please make sure that your brand or product does not fall under one of these categories.
CAMPAIGNS THAT ARE NEVER ALLOWED
- Adult, dating related apps or explicit content and related categories.
- Cannabis related products or services.
- Alcohol or Tobacco/e-cigarette related products.
- Promotion of competing platforms.
- Grow your social media following promotions.
- Promotion of your own social media channels as a creator.
- Political & Religion related products, services.
- Replica, fake, counterfeit or "dupe" products.
- You must be a representative of the brand or have permission from the brand to sell their products in order to post a campaign.
- Gambling, casino, fantasy play, or sports books.
- Weapons or replica weapons.
- Campaigns asking creators to help promote their social growth, charity growth, raising funds, etc,.
- Cryptocurrency, and any services, products or apps that offer cash/cryptocurrency for using that service.
- Children demo-targeted products or services.
- Supplements for Testosterone and similar.
- Campaigns that violates FTC regulations or asks unethical work from a creator.
- Spotify, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, AliExpress, eBay, TikTok, linked campaigns.
- Promoting sweepstakes, contests, chances of winning, giveaways.
- Campaigns asking for content in exchanges for affiliate, commission, etc., other than a creator's flat rate proposal price.
- Campaigns asking creators to purchase products in order to participate in the sponsorship.
REVIEWED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
- Web services including marketing tools, investments, finances, etc,.
- Supplements and other related drugs/pills.
- Kickstarter and IndieGoGo Campaigns.
- Products should be available for purchase or download at the time your campaign is posted to FameBit.
- Campaigns promoting social media pages, not companies or products.
- Web Servers.
If you are a brand based out of one of the following countries we unfortunately can not approve your account or campaign. You may receive a decline email stating that your campaign has hit a "Sanction Screening". Using VPNs to avoid access to the site from restricted countries will eventually get your account removed due to the screening.
- North Korea
This list in not comprehensive and is constantly evolving. If you’ve posted a campaign and you feel that the decline was a mistake, or have any question please feel free to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.